Anker Air buds
- Feel the Comfort: Soundcore’s zero pressure and one- size-fits-all earbuds don’t go all the way into your ear canals to provide supreme comfort—great for long listening sessions.
- Thumping Sound: Louder, stronger, and punchier bass is an understatement with Life Note 3S’s 13.4mm oversized drivers and Bass Up technology for exceptional sound.
- Enhanced Call Quality: Life Note 3S true wireless earbuds have 4 microphones with noise reduction technology that enables you to speak confidently and be heard clearly on every call.
- Relax, Sleep, Recharge: Life Note 3S true wireless earbuds deliver sleep-inducing white noise via sleeping mode to help you fall asleep better or when you’re in need of some alone time to relax.
- The Life Note 3S is full of 13.44mm earbuds. Anker calls these drivers oversized and claims they provide bigger sound. We don’t personally test these ears, but it’s a lot positive. Anker says earbuds use Bass Up technology for bass input.
- Earbuds are not just for music anymore. They must also support a sound recording experience, and these ones pass the bill. The microphones are equipped with a built-in microphone to improve sound and reduce noise. Anker doesn’t provide an IP rating for these earbuds, so we advise keeping them out of the rain.
- With the headphones, you can use the charging case for additional 35 hours when the charge is complete. Add 5 hours of playtime, and go and find a wall outlet, or a 40 hours total.
- Anker Soundcore Life Dot 3i Noise Cancelling Earbuds
- Anker Soundcore VR P10 TWS Earbuds Made For Meta
- Anker Soundcore Life Note 3 True Wireless Hybrid ANC Earbuds
- Anker SoundCore R100 | White
- Anker SoundCore R100 | Black
- Anker SoundCore Liberty Air 2 Pro
- Anker Soundcore Liberty 4 TWS Noise Cancelling Earbuds
There are no reviews yet.