- Design and Fit: Soundcore R100 wireless earbuds come with a stick design alongside rounded ear tips with soft buds. And, it has a polycarbonate finish available in the Black color option. Considering the design, the earbuds have a trendy design that may draw buyers’ attention.
- Features: Soundcore R100 from Anker is loaded with 2x10mm Dynamic drivers with deep bass. Also, you can control music playback, incoming calls, on/off, or reset the buds with the tap of your fingertip. Besides, the wireless earbuds are IPX5 rated that protects them from spills and splashes.
- Battery and Connectivity: Soundcore R100 earbuds get juice from a Lithium battery inside the charging case. Judging upon its competitors, the earbuds should deliver at least 5-days of power backup. Besides, it takes around 1.5-hours to fully charged.
- 6.5 hours playtime (25 hours with charging case)
- Clear calls via 2 Mics
- Hall-sensor technology ensures connectivity in 3 seconds
- Wireless range 10 metres
- Bluetooth version 5.0
- IPXS water resistant
- 20 Hz (Min) – 20 KHz (Max) Frequency Response