Renowned for its classic, elegant design and matchless portability, Astro E1 is now available with an upgraded capacity.
Charge your phone twice, or power up your iPad. This power is packed inside a tiny body for one of the best power-to-size ratios anywhere.
With classic styling, advanced technology and quality — the Astro series is here to stay
Mobile charging power squeezed into something no larger than a candy bar. The ideal fit for pockets, purses, or the palm of your hand.
PowerIQ smart charging technology recognizes your device, and adjusts voltage output to optimize charging speeds.
Anker’s own 11-point safety suite, MultiProtect, protects against all charging-related hazards. This means complete safety for your devices—and for you.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 80 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2 amps (four times faster than a computer USB port). Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge
- High Capacity: Add two charges to an 6s, almost two charges to an iPhone 7, or at least one full charge to a 7 Plus, Galaxy S7, Nexus 5 or other smartphone. Or even an 70% charge to an iPad mini 3.
- Incredibly Compact: The size of a small candy bar (9.7 x 4.3 x 2.3 cm) it fits perfectly in your pocket. Recharges in 5 hours with a 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- What You Get: Anker Astro E1 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB Cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. USB-C cable and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
What’s In the Box
- Astro E1 Portable Charger
- Micro USB cable
- Travel Pouch
- Welcome Guide
- For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• It is advised not to use in confined, poorly ventilated spaces (e.g. pockets).
• Charging data is calculated in screen-off (standby) mode.
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed) Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.